Terms and conditions of use
- Orders are accepted only via the webshop, in writing by e-mail or letter. Please do not forget to give your phone number and e-mail address with your order.
- From November to March plants are only shipped weather permitting.
- Mail orders are by prepayment or credit card only.
- After we receive your order we will send you a detailed pro-forma invoice (shipment inclusive). Credit cards will be billed around the day of shipment. Other shipments will be sent after receipt of full payment.
- We accept payment only by bank transfer or credit card issued in Euro. The following credit cards are accepted: VISA and Eurocard/MasterCard.Plants that have been spoken for will remain on hold after confirmation for a maximum of 15 days, after which period they will return to the sale.
- Delivery in Belgium and all EU countries by courier service. We do not ship outside the EU due to excessive administrative costs.
- Shipping costs and risks are for charge of the customer. Please check the contents of your shipment immediately upon arrival!
- Immediately with the shipping agent and - in writing - within 7 days with us.
- The EU Consumer Directive allows consumers a right of withdrawal from their online purchase within 14 days of the purchase, exempt however from this right of return are plants (perishable goods).
The return postage & packing costs are for the charge of the customer. Returned goods should be properly packaged.
- Prices are in Euro (EUR) and inclusive of VAT charges and can be subject to change at all time.
Please note that following the new EU rules for VAT on e-commerce that we need to charge the VAT % of the delivery country. You can change the delivery country at the top of the page to see the correct price.